1-Day PAT Testing Course
Exeter PAT Course
DDC Meeting & Training Conference Room
22 Marsh Green Road,
Tel. 01793 497181
*This venue can only be accessed by stairs*
Exeter Training Centre
22 Marsh Green Road, Marsh Barton, Exeter, EX2 8PQ
TTS PAT Course Programme
- Electrical Safety
- Regulations roles and responsibilities
- Insulation and earthing
- Classification of appliances
- Testing 230V, 110V, and 415V.
- Using a Portable Appliance Tester
- Essential tests
- Optional tests
- Labelling of appliances
- Reporting and recording results
- Practical Assessment
- Law and scope of relevant legislation
- Types, use, and testing of electrical equipment.
- Categories, frequency, and practicalities of PAT testing
- Procedures and documentation.
- Appropriate test instruments and how they are used.
Just a few of our amazing clients