Wait there, we're on the way...
ON-SITE PAT TESTING COURSES
Let us take the hassle out of your PAT training by bringing the course to you, when you want and where you want.
Our 1 day PAT training course is designed to allow anyone to learn the necessary practical skills and knowledge to carry out the inspection and testing of electrical equipment to meet the electrical safety requirements of all industries.
The course is based on the IET Code of Practice and is made as practical as possible with the emphasis on hands-on learning. Delegates will receive a certificate of training upon successful completion of a 30 question multiple choice test and practical assessment.
On-Site In-House PAT Courses
Historically our most popular PAT training option when there is more than one person that needs training. Very simply, you tell us where and when you want the training, we then deliver the training and we bring everything we need to run the course.
- 1 Day PAT Course (typically we run it 9am – 4pm
- Follow IET Code of practice for in-service inspection and testing of electrical equipment (ISITEE).
- On-Site training, you tell us where to deliver this.
- No travel charge in England and Wales.
- No previous electrical experience needed.
*There are no travel charges in England and Wales, we have run courses all over Europe. Please note a course outside of England and Wales will incur a travel charge appropriately.
You dont have to be an electrician to do PAT testing.
Taught by our qualified and experienced PAT test tutors, you will be taught everything you needed to know. You will learn how to PAT test, what it involves and the forms and recording process.
Assuming you are successful, you will be assessed and certificated as a competent person in the testing of electrical equipment (PAT).
This competency course is suitable for all, regardless of any previous electrical experience.
Successful candidates will receive a Certificate of Training from TTS – this proves that you’ve had sufficient training and been assessed as a competent PAT tester.
The course will usually commence at 9am, finishing at approximately 4pm. This course runs over one day.
This is on-site training, so you choose when and where you want the training. No travel charge in England and Wales. For other locations, please ask for a quote.
Request a quote
Complete the form.
We will get a quote back to you ASAP.
The TTS PAT Course Programme.
Whichever PAT testing course you choose to do with us, we will cover the same course content.
We take you through everything, you will leave the course having covered everything you need to be successful in PAT testing.
- Electrical Safety
- Regulations roles and responsibilities
- Insulation and Earthing
- Classification of appliances I, II, III
- Testing 230V, 110V, and 415V.
- Using a Portable Appliance Testers
- Essential tests
- Optional tests
- Labelling of appliances
- Reporting and recording results
- Practical Assessment
- Law and scope of relevant legislation
- Types, use, and testing of electrical equipment.
- Categories, frequency, and practicalities of PAT testing
- Procedures and documentation.
- Appropriate test instruments and how they are used.