1-Day PAT Testing Course
Birmingham PAT Course
14 Richard Street
Tel. 01793 497181
*This venue is accessible to all*
Birmingham Training Venue
Premier Inn, 14 Richard Street, Birmingham, West Midlands, B7 4AA
TTS PAT Course Programme
- Electrical Safety
- Regulations roles and responsibilities
- Insulation and earthing
- Classification of appliances
- Testing 230V, 110V, and 415V.
- Using a Portable Appliance Tester
- Essential tests
- Optional tests
- Labelling of appliances
- Reporting and recording results
- Practical Assessment
- Law and scope of relevant legislation
- Types, use, and testing of electrical equipment.
- Categories, frequency, and practicalities of PAT testing
- Procedures and documentation.
- Appropriate test instruments and how they are used.
Just a few of our amazing clients