TTS Training Services Job Vacancies.
We are always looking for new course tutors to help our business grow.
Want to work with TTS?
We are looking for course tutors right now!
Electrical Trainer, Assessor, Electrical Tutor, Installation Tutor
Nationwide (traveling involved)
We currently have a vacancy for an additional tutor in various electrical courses such as 17th edition, PAT competency and City and Guilds 2377.
Applicants must hold a relevant Level 3 qualification or equivalent and have proven industry or educational training experience. It is preferable that candidates hold an assessor’s award, or be willing to work towards obtaining one within 12 months (we can help with this).
Due to the nature of this role travel is likely around the UK to our different client sites and our training venues. Applicants must be able to work with flexibility and be prepared to spend some time away from home if required.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Providing practical electrical skills tuition, instruction and assessment within a classroom as laid down in curriculum documentation.
- Teaching 17th edition, PAT testing
andCity and Guilds 2377 courses to a professional standard
- Ensuring safe working practices are adhered to by all students and that a safe working environment within the workshop is maintained
- Answering the questions of candidates and providing expert tuition to help solve problems
The ideal candidate:
- Candidates must be well presented and smart of appearance at all times
- Must be confident speaking in front of others and able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Must hold a relevant Level 3 qualification (or equivalent)
- Has knowledge of 17th edition, PAT testing and C and G 2377
- It is preferable that the candidate either owns an assessor’s award or be willing to work towards one within 12 months
- Has a lively, engaging personality and is able to interact comfortably with candidates
- Is comfortable with working with different types of test equipment.
- Is capable of instructing candidates in a safe manner and oversees a high level of health and safety throughout the duration of the course
This post is on a sub-contractor basis.
It is our policy to ensure that all applicants and employees are treated fairly regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical characteristics, religion,