How do we ensure our training is Covid-19 safe?
We have introduced a whole host of measures and processes to ensure the safety of our learners and training team. These measures are continually being reviewed as new research and guidelines become available so please check this page for updates.
- We will ask anyone who is unwell with symptoms of Covid-19 to not attend the course.
- All the venues we use have been confirmed they are and have been assessed as Covid safe. At some venues windows need to remain open slightly to increase ventilation and ensure we comply with the most up to date government recommendations. In the winter months keeping windows open can be challenging and we would advise that you turn up for your course wearing suitable clothing and are sufficiently layered up to help you stay warm.
- Seating has been arranged to allow for social distancing on arrival and throughout the day. This allows us to run courses whilst still minimising face to face contact.
- Masks can be removed when eating and drinking and whilst seated during the theory part of the course 1m apart.
- Face-to-face contact will still be minimised by only undertaking close-contact activities for the purpose of assessment and learners working in the same small groups where possible
- We encourage regular use of hand washing facilities and provide alcohol-based hand sanitisers in each training room for regular use.
- All equipment is cleaned regularly.
*An exemption to mask-wearing is permitted for any learners who cannot wear a face mask because of any physical or mental illness or impairment, disability or without severe distress